What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Coleslaw recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Coleslaw recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coleslaw recipe. You can have coleslaw using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Coleslaw:
- Use 250 g of red cabbage.
- You need 250 g of white cabbage.
- You need 200 g of carrot.
- Use 200 g of red onion.
- Take 2 of medium red apple (200g).
- You need 50 g of flat leaf parsley.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 1 tsp of english mustard.
- Get 150 g of mayonnaise.
- Use 5 g of salt.
- You need 3 g of cracked black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Coleslaw:
- In a food processor or with a box grater, slice & grate up all your veg. Core and slice the apples by hand..
- Add to a large bowl and mix. add the chopped parsley, mustard, salt, pepper and juice of both lemons..
- Finally add the mayo and stir in. As dry or creamy as you prefer..
This basic coleslaw recipe is an easy side dish made with shredded lettuce mix. My mom makes the absolute best sweet coleslaw and. Vinegar Coleslaw is an excellent no mayo coleslaw recipe for those who love coleslaw but don't love mayonnaise. This vinegar based coleslaw is tangy. Type of cabbage for Coleslaw – green cabbage is the classic.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Coleslaw turns your day joyful.