Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Garlic Wild Mushrooms On Toast recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Garlic Wild Mushrooms On Toast recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic wild mushrooms on toast recipe. You can cook garlic wild mushrooms on toast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Garlic Wild Mushrooms On Toast:
- Get 300 g of mixed wild mushrooms, I used Porchini and Parasols.
- Use of Toasted bread of your choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salted butter,.
- Get 1 tbsp of reduced fat crème fraiche,.
- Get 2 of crushed cloves of garlic,.
- Get of Dried or fresh chives,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season,.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Garlic Wild Mushrooms On Toast:
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add the butter. Once melted add the crushed garlic and stir. Fry until fragrant for around 30-40 seconds..
- Add in all of your chopped mushrooms. Prepare the toast whilst the mushrooms are cooking. Stir the mushrooms now and then to prevent sticking to the pan. Season with salt and pepper..
- Sprinkle with chives and once the mushrooms are cooked turn off the heat..
- Stir through the crème fraiche until the sauce becomes thick and creamy..
- Serve up on top of buttered toast with a sprinkling more of chives and a final crack of black pepper and enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Garlic Wild Mushrooms On Toast makes your day joyful.