Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Salmon Thai Burgers recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Salmon Thai Burgers recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon thai burgers recipe. You can have salmon thai burgers using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Salmon Thai Burgers:
- Take of For the burgers:.
- Get 200 g of salmon fillet, skin removed.
- You need 25 g of gluten free breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2-3 teaspoons of red Thai curry paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander leaf.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Take of salt and pepper, for seasoning.
- Get of To serve:.
- You need 2 of gluten free rolls.
- You need of spinach.
- You need of gluten free onion rings (I picked some up in Tesco).
- You need of mayonnaise.
- Get of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need of sliced tomatoes.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Salmon Thai Burgers:
- Place the salmon, breadcrumbs, mayo, curry paste, ginger, garlic, coriander and seasoning into a food processor Shape into 2 patties and place into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a shallow pan over a medium heat Cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with fries in a bun with chilli sauce, onion rings, mayo, tomatoes and spinach.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Salmon Thai Burgers turns your day cheerful.