What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard recipe. To cook banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard:
- Take 1 of small size banana.
- Prepare 2 tsp of discard starter.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Topping: coconut flakes (optional).
- Provide of Margarine for the pan.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard:
- Peel banana and use fork to mash it in a bowl and prepare the rest ingredients..
- Add starter, sugar, salt and water into the mashed banana. Mix it well.
- Add flour into it and mix it well.
- Add vegetable oil, baking powder and baking soda. Mix it well.
- Heat your non-stick pan on medium high heat..
- Add little margarin and wipe it off. Turn the heat to low- medium..
- Add a laddle of the pancake mixture. Cook it for a minute until the bubble shows off and the edge of pancake a little well cooked. You may cover the pan for 10-15 seconds to accelerate the cooking..
- Flip the pancake into another side and cook for another minute. Be careful to control the heat to prevent the pancake get dark/burn..
- Continue with the rest of the batter..
- Continue with the rest of mixture. You may add any toppings as your like..
Eggless banana pancakes recipe – delicious, fluffy and quick to make pancakes for breakfast. These can be given to toddlers as well. These pancakes can be served to toddlers occasionally and not often due to the addition of baking powder. I have used coconut milk in this recipe, since we follow. Add oats, banana, milk and cacao into a blender and blend well.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard turns your day cheerful.