Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Paan chocolate recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Paan chocolate recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paan chocolate recipe. You can cook paan chocolate using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Paan chocolate:
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate compound.
- Prepare 7-8 tsp of Paan Masala.
- Provide of Sweet fennel seeds.
- Prepare as needed of Tooti Frooti.
- Use of Food colour as per choice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ghee.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Paan chocolate:
- Cut the compound into small pieces. Using a double boiler method melt the chocolate compound..
- When it becomes runny add ghee and mix it well..
- Mix the paan masala well..
- Grease the mould. With the help of earbud sprinkle few drops of colour. And add 1/2 tsp of compound. And then add paan masala and again add the compund..
- Tap it once carefully and allow it to freeze for 10 minutes. Demould it when becomes cool..
Paan Chocolate is a beautiful marriage of Paan and Chocolate; It's fresh, its minty and yes its chocolatey. You have all the rich flavours together in this amalgamation of Paan and Chocolate. Chocolate Paan is made with paan leaves, gulkand, saunf, coconut and cherry. The paan is then covered with melted chocolate and frozen until set. Chocolate Paan makes for a delicious.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Paan chocolate turns your day cheerful.