Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Chickpea & Potatoe Chaat recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Chickpea & Potatoe Chaat recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea & potatoe chaat recipe. You can cook chickpea & potatoe chaat using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Chickpea & Potatoe Chaat:
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Take 1 of small onion chopped.
- Get 1 cup of passata.
- Take of Salt to taste (1tsp).
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need of Chilli powder to taste (1 tsp).
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Tumeric.
- Get 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 of large potatoe chopped into cubes.
- You need 1 tin of drained white chickpeas.
- Take of Topping.
- Prepare of Fresh chopped onion.
- Use of Bombay mix.
- Take of Fresh chopped Coriander.
- Take Squeeze of lemon optional.
- Use of Ready salted crisps crushed as wanted.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Chickpea & Potatoe Chaat:
- Add oil to pan and cumin and chopped onion allow onion to brown.
- Add the spices passata water then chickpeas and potatoes allow to cook for 30/40 mins till potatoes are cooked.
- Garnish with coriander. To serve put the desired amount in a bowl top with Bombay mix crushed crisps chopped onion and a squeeze of lemon. Enjoy hot.
Chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, are part of the legume family. While they have become more popular recently, chickpeas have been grown in Middle Eastern countries for thousands of years. Chickpeas are one of those pantry staples that I almost always have on hand. If you don't have a When it comes to lunch and dinner, chickpeas can do it all. Bulk up a green salad, soup, or curry.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chickpea & Potatoe Chaat turns your day cheerful.