Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Hot Spicy Padang's Gulai Ikan/Fish Yellow gravy 🇮🇩🎏🐟🐋🥘😙 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Hot Spicy Padang's Gulai Ikan/Fish Yellow gravy 🇮🇩🎏🐟🐋🥘😙 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot spicy padang's gulai ikan/fish yellow gravy 🇮🇩🎏🐟🐋🥘😙 recipe. You can cook hot spicy padang's gulai ikan/fish yellow gravy 🇮🇩🎏🐟🐋🥘😙 using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Hot Spicy Padang's Gulai Ikan/Fish Yellow gravy 🇮🇩🎏🐟🐋🥘😙:
- Get 600 g of firmed Fish (white or red snapper), cut into big piece.
- Get of FOR MARINATION:.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Use of FOR MASALA PASTE:.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 2 of dried red chilies deseeded, diced coarsely.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use of Other Ingredients:.
- Provide 50 g of French green beans, cut 3 cm.
- Get 1 of big fresh tomato cut into segment.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper (mild hot).
- Take 1 of medium Onion, chopped finely.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kasuri Methi (dried Fenugreek leaves).
- Use 15 of Curry leaves.
- Get 4 Tbs of Tamarind paste.
- Get 1 cup of can Coconut cream milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 tbs of coriander leaves chopped roughly.
- You need 3 tbs of oil + 2 tbs oil for pan frying the fish pieces.
- Use of Steamed Jasmine Rice.
- Take of GARNISH: cucumber slices, fresh tomatoes slices,.
- You need of SIDE DISH: Boiled in water 4 Sweet corns pieces.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Hot Spicy Padang's Gulai Ikan/Fish Yellow gravy 🇮🇩🎏🐟🐋🥘😙:
- Clean, wash and pat dry the fish pieces, cut & slice into pieces. Add the lemon juice, salt on top. Add turmeric powder & cayenne pepper powder to the fish. Rub with the fingers impacting on both side. Cover, marinade fish for 30'..
- To prepare Masala paste: take a pan and dry roast the dried red chilies, cumin seeds & garlic on low heat for 1'. Set aside to cool. Add them to blender and coarse grind. Then add the turmeric powder, cayenne pepper powder, coriander powder, add 3-4 tbs water, and blend into a smooth paste. Thin consistency is good..
- To saucepan: heat 3 tbs oil and add the marinated fish and fry 2' on medium heat and flip the fish pieces on the other side. Continue to fry for another 2'. Take these out and place onto a plate to store..
- In a saucepan heat 2 tbs oil, add the grated onion, fry on 7' on medium heat till light brown in colour then add the minced garlic. Now add the Masala paste made from the blender before and give a mix, add ginger paste, 1/2 tsp salt to it and continue to fry 3' on medium heat until water dries up and oil separate, make sure not to burn them. Add the fenugreek leaves and fry on low to medium heat for 1'..
- Now add 4 tbs tamarind juice, give a mix and then add 250ml water.Cook it on medium heat till it comes to a boil. Lower the heat and place the French green beans, tomato and cook for 7 minutes..
- Add the fried fish pieces, cover and cook for 5'. Open the lid, turn over the fish. Add 1 cup Coconut cream milk, mix it delicately, cover for 10', simmer on low heat till oil separate. Lastly add 3 Tbs Coriander leaves and mix and continue simmering for another 1'-2'. Turn off heat..
- In a serving dish put the steamed hot rice in centre, sorrounding with sliced cucumbers and sliced tomatoes. Place the side dish sweet corns which are in season.To serve: put the fish curry & it's gravy on top of the rice.😙😍.
Recipe : Hot Spicy Padang's Gulai Ikan/Fish Yellow gravy 🇮🇩🎏🐟🐋🥘😙
When it comes to cooking, then it is crucial to keep in mind that everybody else started somewhere. I don’t know of a single person who came to be with a wooden cooking spoon and all set. There is a whole good deal of learning which must be carried out as a way to develop into prolific cook and there is definitely room for improvement. Not only would you will need to begin with the basics in terms of cooking however you almost must begin again when learning to cook a new cuisine such as Chinese, Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
Still another great piece of information in regards to cooking staples would be to take to simpler recipes for some time and expand your horizons into the more complex recipes that abound. Most recipes are going to have tiny note about their degree of difficulty also you’re able to go through the recipe to see whether it really is something you’re thinking about preparing or confident you could prepare. Remember Rome was not built in one day and it will take quite some opportunity to build a reliable’repertoire’ of recipes to work into your own meal planning spinning.
Additionally you will detect as your experience and confidence develops you will see your self increasingly more usually improvising while you go along with adjusting recipes to fulfill your individual preferences. If you prefer more or less of ingredients or would like to produce a recipe somewhat less or more hot in flavor that can be made simple adjustments along the way in order to achieve this goal. Quite simply you will begin punctually to create recipes of your personal. And that is something you won’t necessarily learn when it has to do with basic cooking skills for newbies however, you would never learn if you did not master those simple cooking abilities.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Hot Spicy Padang's Gulai Ikan/Fish Yellow gravy 🇮🇩🎏🐟🐋🥘😙 makes your day joyful.