Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Puff pastry ring with chicken filling recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Puff pastry ring with chicken filling recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puff pastry ring with chicken filling recipe. You can cook puff pastry ring with chicken filling using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Puff pastry ring with chicken filling:
- Take 250 gms of puff pastry dough.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of cooked chicken, shredded.
- Take 1 cup of onion chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce,.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- Get to taste of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Puff pastry ring with chicken filling:
- Preheat oven to (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a bowl mix chicken,chopped onion, BBQ sauce,mozzarella cheese and salt.
- Unfold puff pastry and use a rolling pin to roll it out a bit to make it wider.Use a knife, pizza cutter or pastry cutter to cut thin strips all the way up to 2/3 of the length of the pastry.
- Spread pizza sauce over the remaining long uncut dough, then put the chicken filling..
- Separate the dough strips a bit and start folding the dough with the filling all over the strips..
- Carefully transfer the log to the prepared baking sheet, form into a circle and seal the edges.
- Brush the top of the ring with beaten egg.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until golden brown..
- Let it cool slightly before serving..
The keys to ensuring that you get crisp, flaky layers from your pastry are concerned with temperature and handling. This Creamy Chicken pie with puff pastry and vegetables is pure comfort food bliss! Put this on the table and you're bound to have a happy family Read on to find out how to ensure you don't get a soggy bottom! Blend dressing mix into the cream cheese. Blend in the chicken and the peppers.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Puff pastry ring with chicken filling turns your day joyful.