Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steel-cut oatmeal berry breakfast bake recipe. You can have steel-cut oatmeal berry breakfast bake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake:
- Get 1/2 c of dry quinoa.
- You need 1/2 c of steel-cut oats.
- Take 3 of bananas.
- Provide 1 1/2 c of fresh blueberries.
- Use 1 1/2 c of fresh raspberries.
- Use 1/4 c of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Provide 2 c of milk.
- Take 1 scoop of protein powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon, ground.
- Take 1 dash of salt.
- You need of Non-stick cooking spray.
- Take 2 of large whole eggs.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake:
- Rinse quinoa and oats with cold running water until water runs clear, about 3 times. Drain well and set aside..
- Slice bananas and wash and drain berries. Set aside..
- Toast coconut in a small skillet in medium-low or in oven at 375 F until golden brown. So no burn. Set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk milk (or any non-dairy), eggs, protein powder and maple syrup (omit if powder is sweetened), vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 375 F and spray 8×8 square baking dish (or cast iron pan) with spiking spray..
- Lay half of bananas, blueberries and raspberries in an even layer on bottom. Using a spoon or spatula, spread rinsed quinoa and steel cut oats on top..
- Top with remaining fruit. Slowly pour liquid mixture in the corner of the baking dish without disturbing set up. Sprinkle with toasted coconut and bake for 60 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 45-60 minutes to allow the bake to set. Cut into 9 slices and serve hot, warm or cold with yogurt or skyr. Refrigerate covered for up to 5-6 days..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake turns your day cheerful.