Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Kickin Teriyaki Chicken and Rice recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Kickin Teriyaki Chicken and Rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kickin teriyaki chicken and rice recipe. You can cook kickin teriyaki chicken and rice using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Kickin Teriyaki Chicken and Rice:
- Prepare 2 of skinless/boneless chicken thighs, diced.
- Provide 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use of leftover cooked rice ( I used about 300g of cooked rice).
- Take 3 tbsp of yoshida soy sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Kickin Teriyaki Chicken and Rice:
- Heat th olive oil in a wok over a medium heat..
- Add the onion, fry for 3-5 minutes..
- Add the chicken fry for about 5 minutes and then add the sauce and fry for 8-10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Add the rice and stir in. And cook for about 3-5 minutes or until heated through..
- Check seasoning add salt if needed..
- And enjoy..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Kickin Teriyaki Chicken and Rice turns your day joyful.