Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Garlic fenugreek recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Garlic fenugreek recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic fenugreek recipe. You can cook garlic fenugreek using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Garlic fenugreek:
- Prepare 1 bunch of fenugreek leaves cleaned.
- Provide 10 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Garlic fenugreek:
- Wash fenugreek properly two three times or rinse it running tap.
- Heat oil in pan add garlic.
- Saute garlic till brown in colour add chopped tomatoes.
- Add salt turmeric powder coriander powder red chilli powder.
- Cook till tomatoes get soft.
- Add fenugreek leaves mix it.
- Cook till tomatoes cook properly and little dry.
- Serve with garlic nan paratha or roti it's healthy and diabetic friendly nutrients full.
Once you cook it, you wouldn't want to go back to cooking basic. Fenugreek is an herb similar to clover that is native to the Mediterranean region, southern Europe, and western Asia. Learn more about Fenugreek uses, benefits, side effects, interactions, safety concerns. Fenugreek, Trigonella foenum-graecum is Iron and Copper rich herbs which support for Carminative, Demulcent, Febrifuge, Expectorant and Galactogogue activity. Fenugreek is ineffective for weight loss and improving skin and hair health, despite what many claim.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Garlic fenugreek makes your day cheerful.