Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Fenugreek Seeds Raita recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Fenugreek Seeds Raita recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek seeds raita recipe. To cook fenugreek seeds raita you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Fenugreek Seeds Raita:
- Get 100 gm of yogurt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 of cumin powder.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Fenugreek Seeds Raita:
- Take yogurt in a bowl, stir it.
- Add salt, chili powder, coriander powder, and cumin powder.
- Heat oil in a bowl, add fenugreek seeds and fry 2 minutes untill brown.keep aside about 5 minutes.
- Add into the yogurt.
- Mix well, It's ready, serve with any Indian food.
Fenugreek — or methi — seeds are frequently used as a natural home remedy for thinning hair and other related conditions, such as dandruff or a dry, itchy scalp. Fenugreek seeds contain a good amount of dietary fiber. The fiber content of fenugreek also contains non-starch polysaccharides (NSP) including mucilage, saponins. Fenugreek seeds, Trigonella foenum-graecum, can be used in tea blends and as a spice. Available in retail and bulk sizes.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Fenugreek Seeds Raita turns your day joyful.