What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Chicken Ghee Puff Pastry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chicken Ghee Puff Pastry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken ghee puff pastry recipe. You can cook chicken ghee puff pastry using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Chicken Ghee Puff Pastry:
- Get of Ingredients for making Puff.
- Prepare 400 gram of Ghee.
- Use 200 gram of Water (chilled).
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- You need 4 tablespoon of Oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Salt.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Take 500 gms of All purpose flour.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Prepare of ingredients for chicken filling.
- Use as needed of Oil.
- Provide 1 of Onion (chopped).
- Get 2 of Green chillies (chopped).
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Boiled chicken (cut into small cubes).
- Use as needed of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of White pepper powder.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Milk.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Chicken Ghee Puff Pastry:
- For Making Puff, in wok, add ghee let it melt and bring it to room temperature..
- In a bowl, add chilled water then pour the melted ghee, leave it until become solid and refrigerate for half an hour. In a jug, add water, egg, oil, salt, sugar and whisk well..
- In a bowl add flour and egg water mixture and knead until smooth soft dough. After preparing the dough,cover and let it rest for 20 minutes. Take out solid ghee from water and squeeze out excess water completely..
- Take prepared dough, sprinkle flour and roll out in round shape with the rolling pin..
- In the center of dough place the solid ghee block wrap four sides, dust dry flour and roll out in rectangle shape, fold one third into the middle and then the other third on top, fold and overlap the remaining sides cover and freez it..
- After 10 minutes take out from freezer, roll out in rectangle shape and repeat the same overlapping process and freeze it for 10 minutes. Again take out from freeze roll out in rectangle shape and the puff is ready to use..
- For Chicken Filling.
- In a frying pan add oil then onion, chopped garlic fry until translucent, add green chilies, chicken and mix..
- Add white pepper powder, black pepper powder, salt, flour and mix well for 2 minutes. Add milk and mix until milk is dried, set aside and let it cool..
- Roll out puff pastry, cut in round shape with cookie cutter and egg brush add chicken filling, put another piece on top, gently press to seal and egg brush..
- Place the chicken patties, bake in a pre-heated oven at 180° for 45mins..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chicken Ghee Puff Pastry makes your day cheerful.