Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Methi paratha /fenugreek paratha recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Methi paratha /fenugreek paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi paratha /fenugreek paratha recipe. To make methi paratha /fenugreek paratha you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Methi paratha /fenugreek paratha:
- Take 1 bunch of Methi/fenugreek leaves.
- Use 2 cup of Wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of dhaniya jeera (Coriander cumin)powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of water.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get As needed of Oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Methi paratha /fenugreek paratha:
- Take a bowl. Add wheat flour, gram flour, finly chopped fenugreek leaves, salt, onion, garlic paste, dhaniya-jeera powder, red chilli powder, turmeric mix well..
- Add water and make soft dough.
- Make paratha on rolling pad.
- Take pan, grees it and place paratha on it. Cooked on medium low flame. Turn both the sides..
- Methi paratha is ready. Eat with curd and salad..
Serve Methi Parathas with chilled yogurt and a pickle of your choice. Methi / Fenugreek Paratha (मेंथी के परांठे) is a popular name in northern india, specially when it comes about punjabi breakfast option. Fenugreek has numerous health benefits which can help in overall well being. Fenugreek is good for health as it is rich in iron, is good antioxidant and also a good. Methi paratha or menthe soppina parota prepared using methi leaves, ginger, garlic and chili powder.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Methi paratha /fenugreek paratha makes your day joyful.