What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Vegetable Hung Curd Brown Bread Grilled Sandwich recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Vegetable Hung Curd Brown Bread Grilled Sandwich recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable hung curd brown bread grilled sandwich recipe. To cook vegetable hung curd brown bread grilled sandwich you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Vegetable Hung Curd Brown Bread Grilled Sandwich:
- Get 6-8 pieces of bread.
- Use 3/4 cup to 1 cup of hung curd.
- Use 1/4 cup of malai.
- You need 1 of grated cucumber.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated carrot.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- Provide 1/4 of finely chopped capsicum.
- Use 1 of small sized tomato(remove juicy part).
- You need 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt according.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder or as per taste.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli flakes or as per taste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs seasoning or can use oregano.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Vegetable Hung Curd Brown Bread Grilled Sandwich:
- For hungcurd Around 31/2 to 4 cup of curd add in cotton cloth and make a knot on the cloth and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours placing it on a coriander with heavy weight on it and placing bowl on the bottom so that whey from curd strains out and preserved. When can be further used in dal, kneading dough etc..
- For Sandwich, take a bowl, add hung curd,malai, all the vegetables, salt, black pepper, chilli flakes, mixed herbs seasoning and mix it all well. The mixture is ready to make sandwich..
- Now take a piece of bread apply the mixture evenly on the bread and cover it with the second bread. Same way make rest of the sandwich and grill it till brown in colour and crispy.(Grease the griller with the butter as needed before placing sandwich.)Once done turn off the griller and transfer it on a plate..
- It's ready to be served. Can be served with chutney, sauce etc..
Here's a great recipe of grilled sandwich that contains a lush, gooey filling without the help of mayonnaise or cheese. They are replaced with a much healthier food – hung curd. Curd is known to impart a multitude of health benefits, especially during summers. It is one of the few sources of probiotics, available around. Curd sandwich or yogurt sandwich is healthy Indian sandwich recipe.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Vegetable Hung Curd Brown Bread Grilled Sandwich makes your day joyful.