Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Vickys Gaelic Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Vickys Gaelic Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys gaelic lamb, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys gaelic lamb, gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Vickys Gaelic Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 350 grams of lamb fillet, cut into 8 even slices or escalopes.
- Get 1 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Scottish whisky.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Get 4 tbsp of soured coconut cream / créme fraîché.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Get 500 g of diced turnip.
- Get 500 g of white potatos, quartered.
- Use of Sunflower spread / butter.
- Get Dash of light cocout milk.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Vickys Gaelic Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Boil the turnip and potatoes in 2 seperate pans – the turnips need around 25 minutes. The potatoes need 15 – 20 minutes.
- Lay the lamb out on a chopping board and flatten with a rolling pin or meat mallet.
- Sprinkle the ground peppercorns over each.
- Drain the turnips, add a small knob of butter, some salt, black pepper and a dash of ground nutmeg to taste. Mash well and keep warm.
- Drain the potatoes, add a good knob of butter, salt and pepper. Mash and add enough milk so the mash is smooth. Keep warm.
- Melt the spread in a frying pan and cook the lamb for 3 minutes on each side or until done to your liking. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add the whisky to the frying pan and ignite to burn off the alcohol, shaking the pan until the flames subside.
- Stir in the mustard & coconut cream / créme fraîché and season to taste with salt.
- Boil for a minute then spoon over the lamb, served on a bed of mashed potato and mashed turnip.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Vickys Gaelic Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF makes your day joyful.