What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Curd rice recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Curd rice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. To make curd rice you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Curd rice:
- Provide 1 bowl of rice.
- Prepare 2 bowl of water.
- Take 1 bowl of homemade curd.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of of mustard seeds.
- Get leaves of Few curry.
- Provide 3-4 of slit green chillies.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Get Pinch of asafoetida(hing).
- Take 3 teaspoon of oil or ghee.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Curd rice:
- Soak rice for 20 minutes.. Than wash it and cook in pressure cooker by adding water salt and 1 spoon oil by giving 2 whistle.
- As whistle gets cool…remove rice from pressure cooker in mixing bowl.. Let it gets little cool.
- Now add curd in rice mix well… In a kadai add ghee or oil add hing than add mustard seeds let it splitters than add few curry leaves and green chillies.. As tadka is ready spread tadka on curd rice.
- Serve an enjoy healthy curd rice ☺️.
Now add chilli, hing, cashews and curry leaves and allow these to sizzle. Curd rice is quintessential comfort food! Although the word "curd" in India often refers to unsweetened yogurt, this dish of South Indian origin is actually cooked rice which is seasoned and then combined with yogurt. This recipe calls for sour yogurt–most plain yogurt has a sour enough taste, but you can make your own sour yogurt by adding lemon juice to plain yogurt. Curd Rice is a delicious easy south Indian rice recipe where cooked rice is mixed with yogurt and tempering is done to it.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Curd rice makes your day joyful.