Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for best Vegetable puffs recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Vegetable puffs recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable puffs recipe. To make vegetable puffs you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Vegetable puffs:
- You need sheet of Puff pastry.
- Use of Egg yellow.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Use of Carrots.
- Provide of Courgette.
- You need of Garlic.
- Use of Fresh coriander.
- Get of Salt, pepper, coriander powder.
- Take of Pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare of Dipping sauce.
- Use of Mayonnaise.
- Get of Labneh or kefir.
- Use of Lemon juice.
- Take of Garlic.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Vegetable puffs:
- Chop vegetables into small cubes and add olive oil and salt to the mix then either fry or grill in the oven.
- Fry garlic in olive oil then add coriander and fry for another minute. Then add your vegetables and spices and finally the pomegranate molasses..
- Spread puff pastry then add your ready vegetable mix then roll and seal with flour and water paste so that it doesn't open. Place your vegetable puffs on an oven try and spread the top with the egg yellow then bake in the oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
Put the sheets into a baking tray. Add stuffing to it, add little water to the edges and seal the. Vegetable Puff is a delicious Tea time snack with Indian style spicy veggies baked inside a puff pastry until nicely golden, flaky and crisp on the outside. Vegetable Puff Ingredients – Indian Curry Puff: Puff Pastry Sheets. Milk + Butter Mix (to seal the edges and add shine.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Vegetable puffs makes your day joyful.