Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chicken & sausage pot pie, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys chicken & sausage pot pie, gf df ef sf nf you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 300 g of diced chicken.
- Take 200 g of gluten-free pork sausages, sliced.
- Take 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Use 2 sticks of celery, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 250 ml of chicken stock.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oatly creme fraiche.
- You need 150 g of frozen peas.
- Use 100 g of Violife brand free-from cheese, grated/shredded (optional).
- Get of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 300 g of Vickys Puff Pastry – see my previously posted recipe.
- Take of Milk of choice to glaze pastry.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Pre-heat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion until translucent.
- Add the garlic, chicken and sausage and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is browned.
- Stir in the carrots and celery then sprinkle the flour over and mix in.
- Add the chicken stock and let simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened and the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the creme fraiche, cheese and peas, season to taste with salt and pepper then transfer into an ovenproof dish.
- Roll out and cut the pastry to size and place over the oven dish, sticking the pastry overhang to the outside of the dish with a little of the milk. If the pastry touches the filling underneath it won't cook properly so use a dish that leaves a bit of space between the filling and top of the dish..
- Glaze the pastry with the milk then bake for 25 minutes or until the pastry is golden.
- Serve with boiled potatoes or chunky chips. This served 2 adults and 3 under 10's.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF makes your day joyful.