Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Aunty Eiko’s Orange Juicy Almond Powder Cake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Aunty Eiko’s Orange Juicy Almond Powder Cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aunty eiko’s orange juicy almond powder cake recipe. To cook aunty eiko’s orange juicy almond powder cake you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Aunty Eiko’s Orange Juicy Almond Powder Cake:
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Use 200 g of unsalted butter.
- Take 200 g of almond powder.
- Get 70 g of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 200 g of sugar.
- Take 120 g of orange peels.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Use 250 ml of orange juice (Japanese mandarin orange).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Aunty Eiko’s Orange Juicy Almond Powder Cake:
- Ingredients. Whip egg white..
- Mix butter and sugar and put egg yolk one at a time and mix..
- Mix powder ingredients and egg white..
- Mix all and bake in 180℃ preheated oven for 50~60 minuets.
- Make orange juice syrup. And sprinkle orange juice just after baked. After cake is cooled, wrap with film for more than half day. I used very sweet Japanese mandarin orange so I just put 1 tablespoon sugar for syrup..
- Cut cake. Enjoy 😉.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Aunty Eiko’s Orange Juicy Almond Powder Cake turns your day joyful.