Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Stir-fried Tomato, Tofu & Egg recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Stir-fried Tomato, Tofu & Egg recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried tomato, tofu & egg recipe. You can have stir-fried tomato, tofu & egg using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Stir-fried Tomato, Tofu & Egg:
- Use 2 of Tomatoes.
- Get 200-250 g of Tofu *I used medium soft Momen Tofu.
- Provide 2 of Eggs *whisked.
- You need of Salt & White Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of Oil *plus extra.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic *crushed & chopped finely.
- Prepare of Chilli Flakes as required.
- Use 1 tablespoons of Soy Sauce *add more if required.
- Use 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Stir-fried Tomato, Tofu & Egg:
- Cut Tomatoes into chunky pieces and Tofu into 2 to 3cm cubes..
- Whisk Eggs and lightly season with Salt & White Pepper. Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Egg softly, and transfer to a plate or the bowl you used to whisk the Eggs..
- Add extra Oil, Garlic and Chilli Flakes to the pan. When aromatic, add Tomatoes, and stir for a few minutes..
- When Tomatoes started softening and juice is coming out, add Soy Sauce and Tofu. Cook until the sauce is slightly thickened. Return the Egg and combine..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion, and serve with freshly cooked Rice..
Recipe Notes Recipe Adapted From Rasa Malaysia Nutrition Facts Sprinkle tofu with salt. Remove from skillet; drain on paper towels. Stir in undrained tomatoes, water, paste, soy sauce and garlic sauce. Add the fried tofu puffs and mix in well. Check the seasoning of the sauce.
Recipe : Stir-fried Tomato, Tofu & Egg
Once it comes to cooking, it’s crucial to remember that everybody else started somewhere. I do not know of a single person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and ready to go. There is a good deal of learning which needs to be done as a way to become prolific cook and there is definitely room for advancement. Not only can you need to begin with the basics when it comes to cooking but you almost should start when understanding how to cook a fresh cuisine such as Chinese, Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
Still another terrific bit of information when it comes to cooking staples would be to use simpler recipes for a while and expand your own horizons to the complex recipes that abound. Most recipes are going to have small note about their degree of difficulty also you’re able to read the recipe to find out whether it is something you are considering preparing or convinced that you can prepare. Remember Rome was not built in a time and it will take quite some opportunity to build a reliable’repertoire’ of recipes to work to your meal planning rotation.
Additionally you will detect as your experience and confidence grows that you will see your self more and more frequently improvising while you go and adjusting meals to fulfill your own individual preferences. If you prefer more or less of ingredients or want to generate a recipe somewhat less or more hot in flavor that can be made simple alterations on the way to be able to attain this goal. Quite simply you will start punctually to create meals of your individual. And that’s something that you will not necessarily learn when it comes to basic cooking skills for newbies but you would never learn if you did not master those simple cooking skills.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Stir-fried Tomato, Tofu & Egg turns your day cheerful.