What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Cheesy cauliflower, bacon and pasta bake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Cheesy cauliflower, bacon and pasta bake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy cauliflower, bacon and pasta bake recipe. You can cook cheesy cauliflower, bacon and pasta bake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Cheesy cauliflower, bacon and pasta bake:
- Use Half of a cauliflower.
- You need 4 of big handfuls of fusilli or penne pasta.
- Use 8 rashers of streaky backn.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Provide 3 of heaped tbsp of creme fraiche.
- You need 2 handfuls of strong grated cheddar.
- Provide 4 handfuls of Breadcrumbs.
- Use of Swig of Olive oil.
- Provide of Another handful of grated cheddar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Cheesy cauliflower, bacon and pasta bake:
- Turn oven on to 190c.
- Drizzle some oil into a big roasting dish and lay streaky bacon rashers all over pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Boil pasta for 5 minutes then add cauliflower cut into florets plus garlic clove and continue cooking for another 7 minutes..
- Drain pasta and cauliflower reserving a mug full of pasta water..
- In the pasta saucepan, mix the pasta, cooking water, bacon (snipped up) creme fraiche, garlic, and cheese. Mix as transfer into roasting pan.
- In another bowl, mix up breadcrumbs, cheese and oil and sprinkle all over the top..
- Put in the oven for 8-10 minutes until golden. If it needs more browning put under the grill for a few minutes.
The bacon and mushrooms make it hearty enough to work as a main course. Place the cauliflower florets into an ovenproof casserole dish and pour over the cheesy sauce. Sprinkle over a pinch of freshly grounded nutmeg. Use cauliflower rice to make this incredibly creamy and delicious low-carb alternative to regular risotto, complete with mushrooms, bacon, and Parmesan. Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Cheesy cauliflower, bacon and pasta bake turns your day cheerful.