What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Onion fenugreek paratha recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Onion fenugreek paratha recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion fenugreek paratha recipe. You can have onion fenugreek paratha using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Onion fenugreek paratha:
- Provide 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 1 cup of chopped fenugreek leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of Oil.
- You need 4 cup of wheat flour.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Onion fenugreek paratha:
- First in a flour add chopped onion, fenugreek leaves and all dry masala and 2tspn oil and knead a soft dough.
- Make paratha and serve with coriander chutney and ketchup.
Recipe for whole wheat spring onion paratha that is so crispy and flavorful. With step by step Spring Onion Paratha with Cheese. Your Healthy Methi Paratha is ready. How to make cabbage and onion parathas. Methi Paratha is a whole wheat flat bread flavored with fresh Methi or Fenugreek leaves and spices.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Onion fenugreek paratha turns your day cheerful.