Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Strawberry Soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Strawberry Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry soup recipe. You can have strawberry soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Strawberry Soup:
- Take 1 pound of fresh strawberries, cut into large chunks.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/3 cup of plain yogurt, or sour cream, or creme fraiche.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk or cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, or to taste.
- Prepare of Garnish: Softly Whipped Cream.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Strawberry Soup:
- Wash and cut the strawberries in half (or quarters if using large strawberries). Place in your food processor and pulse just to break up the strawberries. Then add the sugar, yogurt, milk, and lemon juice and process just until combined. (You do not want a smooth soup you want there to be small chunks of strawberries in the soup.) Adjust the ingredients to taste. You can serve the soup immediately, but it's best if you cover and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving..
- Ladle the strawberry soup into dessert bowls and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or sour cream, if desired. Makes about 3 – 4 servings..
- More notes- this recipe is adjustable, maybe you have strawberries you just need to use up and have half a container, just Scale down the rest of the ingredients..
This strawberry soup recipe combines fresh strawberries with a strawberry simple syrup for a refreshing and delicious cold soup. From easy Strawberry Soup recipes to masterful Strawberry Soup preparation techniques, find Strawberry Soup ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. Check out our strawberry soup selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our Well you're in luck, because here they come. Serve this spring soup for a first course or dessert. My mother-in-law introduced me to Strawberry Soup.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Strawberry Soup makes your day joyful.