Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Puff Pastry with Spinach recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Puff Pastry with Spinach recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to puff pastry with spinach recipe. You can have puff pastry with spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Puff Pastry with Spinach:
- Take 2 small of onion.
- Get 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1/2 kg of Boneless chicken.
- Use 2 bunch of spinach.
- Prepare 1 each of maggi cubes.
- Use 2 packages of puff pastry.
- Provide 1 can of mushroom.
- Use 1/2 tsp of blackpepper.
- Use 1 pinch of salt if needed.
- Use 1 each of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 can of nestle cream.
- Provide 5 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 each of egg.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Puff Pastry with Spinach:
- Boil the chicken til tender then chop it very tiny and set aside..
- Fry the onion in the oil then add the diced mushroom,chopped spinach then mix it and drain the extra water in it.Return to the fire then add the maggi cube and the chicken mix til the maggi cube become melt and remove from the fire..
- Add the nestle cream,yoghurt and the cream cheese to the mixture and mix it thoroughly..
- In an oven proof pan arrange the puff pastry to the base,pour the mixture on top and spread evenly.Take some pieces of puff pastry and slice it into strips decorate over mixture, whisk the egg and brush it over decorative puff.Open the oven 160 and cook til become brown and crispy,if needed open the upper part of the oven before ending.Note: when u put the recipe inside the oven don't put any cover..
These pastry puffs are filled with cheese and spinach and are perfect for your next party or get together. Thaw the puff pastry and the frozen spinach according to package directions. This vegetarian spinach puff pastry recipe is filled with sautéed mushrooms, spinach, and cheddar cheese. Perfect as an appetizer or Meatless Monday dinner! These easy Spinach Puff Pastries appetizers are a delicious golden puff pastry filled with cheesy creamed spinach, and plenty of bacon.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Puff Pastry with Spinach makes your day cheerful.