Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Chocolate Biscuit (bakery style) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chocolate Biscuit (bakery style) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate biscuit (bakery style) recipe. You can have chocolate biscuit (bakery style) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Chocolate Biscuit (bakery style):
- You need 150 gram of Butter.
- Provide 125 gram of Caster sugar.
- Take 230 gram of Maida.
- Take 15 gram of Milk powder.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Get 15 gram of Coco powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Use of Chocolate Icing.
- Take 200 gram of Caster sugar.
- Get 30 gram of Coco.
- You need 35 gram of Water.
- Get 10 gram of Butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Chocolate Biscuit (bakery style):
- Method: Whisk Butter and Sugar well. Add egg to the batter. Now add Flour, baking powder, sugar and fold. Keep it in fridge for 10 – 15 minutes..
- Pour the mixture in the piping bag, give it a shape and bake for 15 minutes..
- For topping: Add butter, caster sugar, water and cocoa powder in a bowl and mix well. After mixing place your pot on the stove and cook on medium hear, stir constantly until the butter melts, and mixture in a nice liquid form. Now turn off heat and let it cool for few minutes. Icing should be warn not boiling hot. With a help of a spoon, pour the topping in the biscuits..
- Tip. If you cant do shape with a piping bag use fork. I did shape with fork. Tip 2: put them in Jar to keep it crispy.. baasi na hojaye isliye..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chocolate Biscuit (bakery style) makes your day cheerful.