Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Methi Aaloo (Potato fenugreek leaves vegetable) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Methi Aaloo (Potato fenugreek leaves vegetable) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi aaloo (potato fenugreek leaves vegetable) recipe. To make methi aaloo (potato fenugreek leaves vegetable) you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Methi Aaloo (Potato fenugreek leaves vegetable):
- Prepare 250 grams of Fenugreek leaves.
- Take 2 of potatoes.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 of " piece Ginger.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Use 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Methi Aaloo (Potato fenugreek leaves vegetable):
- Clean, wash and Chop fenugreek leaves. Drain water and keep aside..
- Cut potatoes in small pieces..
- Chop onion. Grate tomato and ginger..
- Heat oil in a karahi. Put chopped onion and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add grated tomato and ginger. Cook for 2 minutes or till oil leaves the karahi..
- Add chopped potato and fenugreek leaves, salt and red chilli powder. Stir well. Cook on low flame till done..
- Serve hot with chapati..
It is less spiced and a dry vegetable sabzi. Sometimes we make aloo methi in butter and the butter gives a nice flavor and. Fenugreek leaves are called methi in hindi and potatoes known as aloo. They both pair up wonderfully well to make a stir fry, variety rice or Paratha. Prepared it today, everybody loved it.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Methi Aaloo (Potato fenugreek leaves vegetable) turns your day cheerful.