What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for best Curd Rice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Curd Rice recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. To cook curd rice you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Curd Rice:
- Provide 1 bowl of plain boiled rice.
- Provide 2 sp of oil/ghee.
- Get 1/3 sp of rai.
- Take 1/4 sp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 6-7 of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 of red chillies.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 3 sp of curd.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Curd Rice:
- Boil rice in water. Add some salt to your taste. Drain extra water from it..
- In a bowl add 1 bowl of boiled rice. Add curd to it and some salt if required. Mix it well..
- In a tadka pan,or any pan you have add oil, once heated add jeera and rai to it, once they crackle add two whole red chillies a second later add curry leaves. Cook for few seconds and add it to the curd rice. Mix it well and serve it at room temperature. It's an ideal recipe for Tiffin's as it can be eaten cold. Enjoy..
Now add chilli, hing, cashews and curry leaves and allow these to sizzle. Curd rice is quintessential comfort food! Although the word "curd" in India often refers to unsweetened yogurt, this dish of South Indian origin is actually cooked rice which is seasoned and then combined with yogurt. This recipe calls for sour yogurt–most plain yogurt has a sour enough taste, but you can make your own sour yogurt by adding lemon juice to plain yogurt. This yummy rice, seasoned with fresh ginger and garlic, curry leaves, and cinnamon, is an excellent way to use up leftover cooked white rice.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Curd Rice makes your day joyful.