What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Betel Leaves Rasam (Soup) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Betel Leaves Rasam (Soup) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to betel leaves rasam (soup) recipe. To make betel leaves rasam (soup) you need 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Betel Leaves Rasam (Soup):
- Provide 1 of . Tamarind – 1 small.
- Get 2 of . Tomato – 1.
- Prepare 3 of . Hing – a pinch.
- Get 4 of . Curry leaves – 5.
- Get 5 of . Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp.
- Provide 6 of . Salt – as needed.
- You need 7 of . Coriander – for garnish.
- Provide of To Grind:.
- Get 1 of . Betel leaves – 2.
- You need of To Crumble:.
- You need 1 of . Pepper corns – 1 tsp.
- You need 2 of . Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
- Provide 3 of . Garlic – 3.
- Prepare of To Temper:.
- Provide 1 of . Ghee – 1 tsp.
- You need 2 of . Mustard – 1/2 tsp.
- You need 3 of . Red chilli – 1.
- Prepare 4 of . Curry leaves – 2.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Betel Leaves Rasam (Soup):
- 1. Soak tamarind in warm water for few minutes. Squeeze the juice out and keep aside. 2. Wash the betel leaves in running water and remove the stem. Grind into paste. 3. Take a pestle crumble peppercorns, cumin and garlic cloves. Add salt. 4. Heat a pan add tamarind juice, tomato, turmeric, salt, hing and curry leaves. Let it cook for 2 minutes. 5. Now add crumbled portion and let it boil for another 2 minutes..
- 6. Add a cup of water and reduce the flame. Now add the betel leaves paste and boil for 5 minutes in low flame. Adjust the salt level and switch off the flame. 7. Heat a ghee in small kadai add mustard seeds, red chilli and curry leaves. Temper this over rasam and serve with rice and any thuvayal..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Betel Leaves Rasam (Soup) makes your day joyful.