Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Curd rice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Curd rice recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. You can have curd rice using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Curd rice:
- Provide 2 cup of boiled rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of chilled curd.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of for tadka.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Use 1 tsp of rai(mustard seeds).
- Use 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Take 1 of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Provide 1-2 of red kashmiri mirch sabut.
- Take 6-7 of kaju(cashew).
- You need 1/8 tsp of roasted peanuts.
- You need 4 tsp of kadhi patta(curry leaves).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Curd rice:
- First mix curd and rice.add salt mix well..
- Make tadka.take a tadka pan at low flame.Add ghee, rai,all tadka ingredient..
- Mix tadka in rice curd mix.mix well.garnish with some kaju, peanuts,curry leaves, red chilli flakes and serve..
Now add chilli, hing, cashews and curry leaves and allow these to sizzle. Curd rice is quintessential comfort food! Although the word "curd" in India often refers to unsweetened yogurt, this dish of South Indian origin is actually cooked rice which is seasoned and then combined with yogurt. This recipe calls for sour yogurt–most plain yogurt has a sour enough taste, but you can make your own sour yogurt by adding lemon juice to plain yogurt. Curd Rice is a delicious easy south Indian rice recipe where cooked rice is mixed with yogurt and tempering is done to it.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Curd rice turns your day joyful.