Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Plum, fig and almond cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Plum, fig and almond cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to plum, fig and almond cake recipe. You can have plum, fig and almond cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Plum, fig and almond cake:
- You need 100 g of ground almonds.
- Take 100 g of unrefined golden caster sugar plus 50g for topping.
- You need 75 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Get 125 ml of milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Provide 4 tbsp of butter.
- Take 300 g of plums.
- You need 100 g of figs.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Plum, fig and almond cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180°. Butter a 25cm springform cake tin..
- Mix together the almonds, sugar, flour and salt in the bowl of a Kitchenaid mixer or similar, or just in a large mixing bowl..
- In a separate jug, beat the eggs, add the milk and almond extract, and then stir in the melted butter..
- Add the contents of the jug to the dry ingredients and beat well until you have a smooth batter..
- Scrape the batter into the cake tin..
- Half and de-stone your plums, then chop each half into four slices. Quarter your figs without quite cutting through the base so that you can open the fruit out into a four-petalled flower..
- Scatter the plum slices evenly over the batter, then arrange the figs on top. Sprinkle the extra 1/4 cup of sugar over the top..
- Bake for 45 minutes until the top is golden and a skewer pushed into the center of the cake comes out clean..
Place in a medium saucepan, add enough water to Meanwhile, remove remaining figs from poaching liquid and place in a bowl. Add sugar to poaching liquid and reduce over medium-high heat until thick. This moist almond flavored Plum Coffee Cake is topped with Italian Prune Plums that after baking become soft with lovely caramelized edges. Gluten Free Plum and Almond Crumble Cake. A collection of sweet and savory fig recipes.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Plum, fig and almond cake turns your day joyful.