Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for best Matcha Pound Cake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Matcha Pound Cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to matcha pound cake recipe. To make matcha pound cake you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Matcha Pound Cake:
- Get 1/8 of slice, about 218 kcal About 1745 kcal for the whole cake.
- Provide 110 grams of ◆ Cake flour.
- Get 10 grams of ◆ Matcha.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ◆ Baking powder.
- Take 100 grams of Butter (unsalted).
- Prepare 100 grams of Sugar.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 1 of Ama-natto.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Matcha Pound Cake:
- (Preparation) Bring the butter and eggs to room temperature. Sift the ◆ ingredients together. Pre-heat the oven to 340°F/170°C..
- In a bowl, whisk the butter and sugar until white, fluffy, and airy..
- Add the beaten eggs to the butter-sugar mixture in about 8 batches, mixing well between each addition. If you add it all at once it won't come together well and may separate..
- Add the sifted ◆ ingredients in about 2 batches, folding in with a rubber spatula each time until it's well incorporated..
- If you are putting in additions like ama-natto or boiled adzuki beans, add at this stage. I used 100 g of ama-natto..
- Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper. Add the batter and smooth out the surface. Drop the mold on the table several time to eliminate air bubbles..
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes in a preheated oven. (If you make a slit in the top about 10 to 15 minutes into the baking time, it will split evenly.).
- If a bamboo skewer stuck in the middle comes out clean, the cake is done. Take it out of the mold and cool on a rack. When it has cooled down, wrap the cake in plastic wrap..
- The cake becomes moist and even better the next day onward. Store the cake at room temperature, and in the refrigerator during the summer. To freeze, cut into slices and wrap each slice in plastic wrap, then store in a bag..
- (Note 1) During the winter, if the butter remains hard and difficult to mix, you briefly microwave it to soften. Make sure it doesn't melt completely..
- (Note 2) If it looks like the surface is browning too fast while baking, cover with aluminum foil..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Matcha Pound Cake makes your day cheerful.