Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Coloured Sugar recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Coloured Sugar recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coloured sugar recipe. You can cook coloured sugar using 3 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Coloured Sugar:
- Get of White sugar.
- Prepare of food colouring.
- Take bag of plastic.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Coloured Sugar:
- I do not mention the amounts of sugar or food colouring as you can add more food colour for more intense colour or add more sugar for brighter colour. So, Pour the sugar in the plastic bag. Add some drops of food colouring to the sugar..
- Seal the bag, shake the bag and knead the sugar in the bag until food colour and sugar mixed well..
- In next stage, we should dry the sugar. I suggest 3 ways, and you can choose one of them. – Lay the coloured sugar out on a tray. It will dry in about 1 hour..
- Pop it into a baking tray. Lined with parchment paper. Spread it in on the tray and cook it in 50C degree for 5 minutes..
- Or pop it in a pan and heat it for 2 minutes..
- Once the sugar is cooled down or dried. Break all lumps with your fingers or place it into a strainer and shake it until we get all of sugar out of strainer..
- The coloured sugar in the bag are my purchased colour sugar and you can see there is no difference between my home made coloured sugar with those..
Colored sugar to top cookies with, or roll them in. sometimes I use it to top muffins when I make them for kids . I usually use coarse sugar, and it works well. These are great to set your marshmallow pops in. You can get the kids engaged and it's a lot of fun. Coloring Sugar is just as easy as coloring coconut.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Coloured Sugar turns your day cheerful.