Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Healthy banana milkshake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Healthy banana milkshake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy banana milkshake recipe. You can have healthy banana milkshake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Healthy banana milkshake:
- Get 2 of Ripe bananas.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Gulkand.
- Use 15 of soaked almonds.
- Use 2 cups of (250 ml) full cream milk.
- Take 1 cup of (small) plain vanilla ice-cream.
- Get 2 of betel leaves.
- Use 4-5 of basil leaves.
- Take 4 tsp of soaked chia seeds.
- Get 1/8 tsp of cardamom powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Healthy banana milkshake:
- Soak almonds for 45 mins in water. Soak chia seeds for 15 min in water. Prepare other ingredients..
- Peel banana and cut it into small pieces. In big blender jar, add banana, soaked almond, gulkand, betel leaves, basil leaves, 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream and milk. Blend it until all ingredients are mixed well..
- Pour delicious and healthy banana milkshake in glass. Garnish it with soaked chia seeds, cardamom powder and banana slice,basil leaves..
Banana milkshake is basically banana blended in milk – two simple ingredients Health benefits of banana. Bananas are a healthy source of carbohydrates and help our body produce energy. For a healthier version, you may substitute the ice cream for frozen yogurt or any other ice cream alternatives. From the book "Jamaican Cooking" by. Love milkshakes, but hate the calorie content?
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Healthy banana milkshake makes your day joyful.