What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Crisp Almond Cookies recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Crisp Almond Cookies recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crisp almond cookies recipe. To cook crisp almond cookies you need 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Crisp Almond Cookies:
- Provide 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 70 g of sugar.
- Use 140 g of wheat flour.
- Take 60 g of almond powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Crisp Almond Cookies:
- Take butter out of fridge and leave it for a while to soften enough for stirring..
- Stir butter,.
- add sugar,.
- and stir fully enough to make it white and fluffy..
- Add wheat flour and almond powder, stir them softly with a spatula. Be careful not to make them too sticky by mixing them persistently..
- Put it in a plastic bag and make it flat with a rolling pin. Chill it in a fridge more than one hour..
- Heat the oven to 170℃. Cut the dough into 3×3cm pieces and bake them 20 minutes, approximately. It would depend on the oven, so check the color closely..
- Cool them completely on a clean sheet..
- Note: you can keep the dough for about 2 weeks in the fridge. Enjoy freshly baked cookies whenever you like!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Crisp Almond Cookies makes your day joyful.