Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Curd Rice recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Curd Rice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. You can have curd rice using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Curd Rice:
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Provide 2 cups of curd.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For tempering.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 2 of dry red chilli.
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
- Take leaves of Few curry.
- Prepare 1 of tlbs socked chana daal.
- Provide 1 tsp of urad dal.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Curd Rice:
- Wash and sock rice for half an hour.
- Lit the flame and boil the rice with double amount of water add salt to taste.
- When rice cook 95 percent drain the extra water from rice.
- Cover the rice pot and let it cook on low flame for five minutes.
- Switch off the flame mix curd and stir softly.
- Now prepare tempering.
- Pour it on rice your yummy curd rice are ready soft and stomach friendly.
- I have garnish with crunchy greens of onion and lemon.
Now add chilli, hing, cashews and curry leaves and allow these to sizzle. Curd rice is quintessential comfort food! Although the word "curd" in India often refers to unsweetened yogurt, this dish of South Indian origin is actually cooked rice which is seasoned and then combined with yogurt. This recipe calls for sour yogurt–most plain yogurt has a sour enough taste, but you can make your own sour yogurt by adding lemon juice to plain yogurt. Curd Rice is a delicious easy south Indian rice recipe where cooked rice is mixed with yogurt and tempering is done to it.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Curd Rice turns your day cheerful.