Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for best Bajri fenugreek kababs recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Bajri fenugreek kababs recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bajri fenugreek kababs recipe. To make bajri fenugreek kababs you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Bajri fenugreek kababs:
- Provide 2 cup of bajri flour.
- Provide 1&1/2 cup of chopped fenugreek leaves.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chopped green chilli.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of carrom seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Bajri fenugreek kababs:
- Ek mixing bowl me uper ke sare ingredients mix karein(except oil).
- Tight Dough ready karein.
- Or 3_4 hours cover karke rest de.
- Fir hath se small size ki balls banake finger se press karein or small puri ki shape de.
- Garam oil me crispy hone tak fry karein.
- Curd ke sath serve karein.
You can use fenugreek to help lower blood sugar after meals by taking supplements, adding fenugreek to. Bihari kabab is a popular street food in Kolkata, India. While beef is restricted in most of India due to the significance of cows in Hinduism, it is unrestricted in. Fenugreek adalah tanaman yang kaya manfaat. Temukan berbagai manfaat fenugreek di sini!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Bajri fenugreek kababs turns your day cheerful.