Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Low sugar coconut slices #mycookbook recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Low sugar coconut slices #mycookbook recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low sugar coconut slices #mycookbook recipe. To make low sugar coconut slices #mycookbook you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Low sugar coconut slices #mycookbook:
- Provide 200 g of butter, melted.
- Prepare 50 g of caster sugar.
- Provide 140 g of flour.
- Get 100 g of dessicated coconut.
- Provide 100 g of ground almonds.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 15 g of flour.
- Provide 30 g of butter.
- You need 150 g of chopped dried apricots.
- Provide 1 tsp of mixed spice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Low sugar coconut slices #mycookbook:
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- In a pan, heat gently the 30g butter with the fruit and spice, then set aside..
- Put three quarters of the base mixture into a lined rectangular tin (approx. 8” x 10”).
- Quickly mix the eggs and the 15g flour into the topping mix. Spread over the base..
- Take the remaining quarter of the base mix and crumble it over the top..
- Bake for approx. 20-25 minutes at 160 degrees until the crumble topping is golden. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares or bars..
Their versatility is amazing and their health benefits numerous and diverse. Store in a cool, dry place. Organic Coconut Sugar comes from the coconut palm tree and is also known as palm sugar. Coconut sugar is a naturally low-glycemic index food. Sugar Cookie Frosting is a soft crusting vanilla buttercream that is perfect for topping sugar cookies!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Low sugar coconut slices #mycookbook makes your day joyful.