Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Crunchy paan balls recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Crunchy paan balls recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy paan balls recipe. To cook crunchy paan balls you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Crunchy paan balls:
- You need 3 of betel leaves.
- Take 3 tbsp of gulkand.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Provide 2 tbsp of finally chopped pitted dates.
- Take 2 tbsp of colourful fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Saunf / fennel seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped almonds and cashews.
- You need 2 tbsp of tutti frutti.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Crunchy paan balls:
- Cut pan leaves with the help of a scissor…
- Crush this paan leaves manually, it should not be in paste form but coarsely grounded..
- Take a bowl, add crushed paan leaves and dry coconut..
- One by one add all ingredients and mix them well. It’s consistency should be in binding form so as to form balls..
- We can add more dates or gulkand to make binding more effective if desired..
- Now take batter and form balls with hands..
- Crunchy mouth freshener balls r ready…
Don't you think they look oh-so-adorable with. These Paan Coconut Ladoo are my absolute favorite. We make them in the same way as instant coconut ladoo but we grind some paan leaves with the condensed milk before adding it to the pan. Only fans who can handle a REESE'S Big Cup are ready for this chocolate and peanut butter combination with a crunchy pretzel twist. Paan shots recipe with step by step photos.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Crunchy paan balls turns your day cheerful.