Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Dark chocolate biscuit cake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Dark chocolate biscuit cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate biscuit cake recipe. To cook dark chocolate biscuit cake you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Dark chocolate biscuit cake:
- You need 2 packets of large Oreo vanilla cream biscuits.
- Take 4 tbsp of sugar powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of melted butter or oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped dry fruits.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated white chocolate.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Dark chocolate biscuit cake:
- Take a mixer jar add all oreo biscuit and crush it very well or make a powder mixture,.
- Take a bowl add all dry ingredients like,powder biscuit, powder sugar, baking powder,baking soda, milk powder mix it al together well.
- Now pour the warm milk in dry ingredients and mix it carefully in one direction, when it mix well add melted butter again mix it, now add chopped dry fruits in it and again mix it very well..
- Take a cake mould, grish it with butter and sprinkle some flour now pour the cake mixture into it..
- Take place in pre heated microwave at 180 degree for 25 to 30 mins, after that check our cake with the help of knife,if knife comes out clean it means our cake is perfectly bake.
- Let the cake is cook for 10 mins now de mould the cake and garnish with grated white chocolate,.
Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes. From classic chocolate fudge cake to gooey Chocolate and cake are two of our favourite things, so what's not to love about this indulgent cake? Stack up our best ever chocolate sponges and smother in an Oreo biscuit icing to make this. Break each of the biscuits into almond-size pieces by hand and set aside. How to make no bake chocolate biscuit cake.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Dark chocolate biscuit cake makes your day cheerful.