Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich recipe. You can have brad's hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich:
- Take 2 lbs of pork shoulder roast.
- Provide 1 of small can crushed pineapple.
- Get 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need of Smoked paprika, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Use 1 of sweet onion, chopped.
- You need 2 bottles of sweet baby Ray's Hawaiian bbq sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare 1 of fresh pineapple, skin, core, and slice.
- Take 8 oz. of Sliced smoked gouda.
- Take 8 of Hawaiian buns.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich:
- Add pork, crushed pineapple, onion, and vinegar to a crockpot. Sprinkle liberally with spices. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hrs. Until it becomes tender and easily pulls..
- Pull pork in crockpot and add mustard and bbq sauce. Continue on high until heated through..
- Pre heat and clean your grill..
- Place pineapple slices on grill. Grill until you get good char lines on one side. Flip and place cheese on grilled side. Grill until cheese melts and pineapple is sizzling hot..
- While cheese is melting toast buns on grill. Plate bottom bun. Then pork. Top with pineapple ring. Then top bun. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich turns your day cheerful.