What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for yummy My take on Nasi Goreng 🍚 recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent My take on Nasi Goreng 🍚 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my take on nasi goreng 🍚 recipe. To make my take on nasi goreng 🍚 you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good My take on Nasi Goreng 🍚:
- Take 2 cups of cooked jasmine rice.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger, chopped into fine matchsticks.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Use 2 pieces of chicken tight, cut into bite size.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 of bird eyes chilli, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Thai shrimp paste.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of pakchoi, chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of sticky dark soy sauce or ketchup manis.
- You need 1 tsp of light soysauce.
- Take 2 of spring onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide Pinch of Black pepper.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Provide of Side dish.
- Prepare 2 of Crispy fried egg.
- Prepare of Finely sliced cucumber.
- Take of Chopped tomato.
- Provide of Sambal.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking My take on Nasi Goreng 🍚:
- On a pan or wok, add vegetable cooking oil. Once the oil medium hot add ginger and garlic, mix wellz.
- Add chicken and onion and stir them well, let them cook for about 5-8 min until onion and chicken cooked..
- Add some cold cooked rice, seasoning with sticky dark soysauce, light soysauce, sugar, shrimp paste, chilli and sugar. Mix them until all combine and the sauce covered all the rice..
- Add an egg in, leave it cook about 50% the toss your rice a little and mix them well. Add pakchoi and spring onions. Seasoning with pepper. Stir them well and let it cook for a couple more min..
- Fry your eggs on medium high heat and let them crisp around the edges but the middle still runny. Serve your rice with crispy fried egg, sambal, cucumber and tomato..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your My take on Nasi Goreng 🍚 makes your day cheerful.