What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Karelas sabji with fenugreek leaves recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Karelas sabji with fenugreek leaves recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to karelas sabji with fenugreek leaves recipe. To make karelas sabji with fenugreek leaves you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Karelas sabji with fenugreek leaves:
- Use 1/2 kg of Karela.
- You need 4 of Tomatoes.
- Get 4-5 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 2 of Green chilies.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Use 1/2 cup of Fenugreek leaves.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need To taste of Haldi.
- Take To taste of Dhaniya powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of Oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Karelas sabji with fenugreek leaves:
- Peel and cut the karelas and sprinkle salt to it. Keep aside.
- Now grind the garlic green chilies and jeera together.
- Cut the tomatoes in small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan add grinder masala.
- Cook for some time now add tomatoes. Over the tomatoes keep the karelas (washes the salt first).cover the pan and Lower the flame.
- Let it cook till karelas gets soften and tomatoes will leave the oil.
- Now add al the dried masala and fenugreek leaves. Cover and cook for 5 min on low flame.
- Serve hot.
But everyone will like eating Fenugreek. Methi leaves or Fenugreek leaves are an essential ingredient in Persian as well as Indian and Pakistani cooking. The leaves have an earthy, grassy and slightly. Fenugreek leaves : This green leafy vegetable is store house of iron. Hence this can be liberally used in anemia.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Karelas sabji with fenugreek leaves turns your day joyful.