What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Moong dal with spinach fenugreek recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Moong dal with spinach fenugreek recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong dal with spinach fenugreek recipe. To cook moong dal with spinach fenugreek you only need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Moong dal with spinach fenugreek:
- Get 1/2 cup of green moong dal.
- Use 3/4 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped fenugreek leaves.
- Get 2 tsp of oil or ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic and green chilli paste.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Provide of Water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Moong dal with spinach fenugreek:
- Soak the green moong dal in enough water in a bowl for 1 hours and drain..
- Add into pressure cooker with 1 1/2 cup of water and cook it for 1 whistles on medium heat..
- Let the pressure go down by itself,open the cover and keep the dal aside..
- Boiling the dal:.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds..
- When the seeds crackle, add the prepared paste and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute..
- Add the tomatoes along with 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till the tomatoes turn soft, while stirring occasionally..
- Add turmeric pwr and red chilli pwr,mix and cook for a 1 mins..
- Add spinach,fenugreek leaves for 2 mins..
- Add salt and 1 cups of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally..
- Finally add lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves and garam masala mix..
- Turn off the heat and serve hot..
This yellow moong dal with spinach is nutritional, delicious and very easy to prepare. The best thing about this simple dal recipe is the aroma which is mi. Moong dal is often prepared with vegetables in the form of sambhar. But, today we share with you a healthy green treat. Moong Dal with Spinach is a very nutritious and healthy recipe.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Moong dal with spinach fenugreek makes your day joyful.