Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese spare ribs and rice (instant pot) recipe. You can have chinese spare ribs and rice (instant pot) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot):
- Get 1 lb of pork spare ribs, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of black bean sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of shaoxing rice wine.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Use to taste of White pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of jasmine rice.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of cold water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot):
- Combine all ingredients up to white pepper to create marinade for spare ribs. Mix thoroughly with spare ribs and leave in fridge at least 30 minutes.
- Add oil to spare ribs and layer on bottom of instant pot. Add rice and water on top. Make sure rice is completely covered by liquid.
- Cook on high pressure for 13 minutes, then natural release.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) turns your day joyful.