Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Rasgulla without sugar recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Rasgulla without sugar recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rasgulla without sugar recipe. To make rasgulla without sugar you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Rasgulla without sugar:
- Prepare 500 ml of full fat cow milk.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoon of curd.
- Get 1/2 cup of misri powder/ crushed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need pinch of safforn strings.
- Provide 1 of cardamom pods (otional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Rasgulla without sugar:
- Heat milk until comes to a boil then simmer and add curd into this. Mix till the whole milk is curdled. Switch off flame..
- Take out the chhena in a muslin clothe, squeeze little bit and keep it hanged for at least 30 mins..
- Then in a heavy bottom pan add misri and water in 2 : 5 ratio (or measurement is mentioned above) and until the misri is dissolved and water comes to boil knead the chhena for 5 mins to make it smooth..
- Now make chhena balls without any crack forming on the outer side. Pro tip- add small piece of misri inside the chhena balls..
- Now add the chhena balls in boiling syrup one by one, cover and let it cook for 20-25 mins on high flame. Then simmer for 5 mins and then open the lid. Tip- if water is reduced add hot water and keep it boiling..
- Now switch off the flame and keep the boiled rasgulla like this for 6-7 hours this step sets the texture of the boiled rasgullas. Then it's ready to serve..
How to make Ingredients for Bengali Sponge Rasgulla. Mix well for the sugar to dissolve, lower heat to very low and add the rasgulla balls gently into the syrup. Rasgulla has existed long long long before your Great Great Great Grandfather, so give Respect. Heat sugar and water over low flame. Once the sugar dissolves, increase the flame.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Rasgulla without sugar turns your day cheerful.