What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Thandai recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Thandai recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thandai recipe. You can cook thandai using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Thandai:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melon seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of almonds.
- Take 1 tbsp of cashew nuts.
- Get 3-4 of cardamoms.
- Provide 3-4 of betel leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of bhang leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- Use 500 ml of milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Thandai:
- Take all ingredients..
- Soak fennel seeds, poppy seeds, pumpkin seeds,bhang leaves, almonds, cashew, cardamom, in water for 3 hours..
- Chop betal leaves. Take all the soaked ingredients in a mixer jar and grind in a fine paste..
- Now add milk, sugar and thandai paste and give a nice. stir it well..
- Put thandai in a fridge. Serve chilled..
Find thandai stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Indian thandai, literally translated as 'something that cools', is a sweet, creamy milk drink flavored with nuts and mixed with spices such as cardamom, fennel, rose petals, and poppy seeds. This fresh, homemade Thandai tastes absolutely heavenly, far superior to the readymade mixes Milk, energised with almonds and spices, Thandai is the perfect drink to serve on special days and festive. Thandai is a milk based drink with almonds, khus khus (poppy seeds), black pepper and few other This is without poppy seeds.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Thandai turns your day joyful.