What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Tangy Smoked Salmon mousse for party starters recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Tangy Smoked Salmon mousse for party starters recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy smoked salmon mousse for party starters recipe. To cook tangy smoked salmon mousse for party starters you need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Tangy Smoked Salmon mousse for party starters:
- You need 350 gr of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 100 gr of crème fraîche.
- Provide 100 gr of cream cheese.
- Get 1 bunch of fresh dill.
- Prepare 1 of small jar capers.
- Take 1 of large lemon + zest of half.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Tangy Smoked Salmon mousse for party starters:
- Save a little dill to use for topping. all the ingredients (including juice of the large lemon and zest of half and except the capers) in the food processor and blitz. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Put in an airtight container and in the fridge if you are making the night before..
- Servie on small crackers (or volovants) and top with a caper and little leaf of dill. Enjoy!!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Tangy Smoked Salmon mousse for party starters turns your day cheerful.