Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Peppered Pulled Pork and Eggs recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Peppered Pulled Pork and Eggs recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peppered pulled pork and eggs recipe. You can cook peppered pulled pork and eggs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Peppered Pulled Pork and Eggs:
- Provide 2 cups of pulled pork.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of water divided.
- Get 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper divided.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Get 2 tablespoons of your favorite barbecue sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Peppered Pulled Pork and Eggs:
- Add pulled pork and half the pepper to a frying pan. Let cook till all the liquids are cooked out. Add half the water..
- Add the eggs add salt and rest of the pepper. Add rest of the water and cover let it steam the eggs..
- Serve, add the barbecue sauce I used sweet baby rays. I hope you enjoy!!.
Cut it in half from root to tip. The meat should easily be pulled apart with a fork; if you meet with any resistance, just put the lid back on and return the pot to. Pulled Pork Bahn Mi Sandwich with Pickled Slaw, Lime Tahini Mayo and An Egg. One truth holds to be self-evident in my house-hold, and that is that my children will always, always eat eggs. Using this knowledge, I often use eggs in fun and unique ways that stretch the boundaries of "normal" food for.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Peppered Pulled Pork and Eggs turns your day joyful.