Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Paan Gilori recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Paan Gilori recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paan gilori recipe. You can have paan gilori using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Paan Gilori:
- Provide of For outer layer—.
- Provide 125 gm of cashew powder.
- Get 50 gm (1/4 cup) of water.
- Use 75 gm of sugar.
- Prepare pinch of green colour.
- Take 2 of betel leaves.
- Prepare of For stuffing—.
- Get 4 tbsp of mawa.
- Get 3 tbsp of gulkand.
- Prepare as needed of Silver warq and sugar coated fennel for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Paan Gilori:
- For stuffing— Mix the mawa, gulkand to a smooth dough and keep aside..
- For outer green layer—- rinse the betel leaves well in water. in a small blender, puree the betel leaves with some water and sieve it..
- Heat a pan, add betel water, plain water and sugar and let it boil till the two thread consistency. Add pinch of green colour and mix well..
- Now add the cashew powder, mix vigorously till you get the dough like consistency..
- Grease your hands and butter paper for easier rolling. Place the dough on a sheet of butter paper and roll out to the desired thickness..
- Cut into circle with cookie cutter and make a cone of it, add some gulkand- mawa stuffing..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Paan Gilori turns your day cheerful.